Outpatient eating clinic
In an initial conversation, you have the opportunity to discuss your child’s eating problems with our doctors and therapists. After a comprehensive diagnostic process, we will provide you with our recommendations for your child’s treatment plan.
We offer consultation and therapy in the following areas:
- Treatment of children and adolescents with anorexia, bulimia, obesity and other eating disorders
- Individual therapy
- Parents advice on request
- Nutritional analysis and dietary counselling
- Analysis and diagnostics of eating development
- Paediatric diagnosis
- Clinical psychology / health psychology
- Physiotherapy, individualized mealtime coaching
- Sensory Integration, tactile-stimulation eating therapy
In the child-friendly atmosphere of our EAT campus, we provide the optimal environment for your child to learn to eat. The entrance to the campus is easily accessible with wheelchairs, strollers, and carriages.
In addition to the central feature of the campus, the play picnic room, in which all meals are eaten and food-related therapies take place, the clinic also offers several accessible individual therapy rooms to meet the needs of our patients and families.