Outpatient eating clinic
In an initial conversation, you have the opportunity to discuss your child’s feeding and/or eating problems with our doctors and therapists. After a comprehensive diagnostic process, we will provide you with our recommendations for your child’s treatment plan.
We offer consultation and therapy in the following areas:
- Treatment of children and adolescents with ARFID, picky eating, anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders
- Play picnics in the Graz Model (tactile-stimulation eating therapy)
- Child-parent psychotherapy in both individual and group settings.
- Nutritional analysis and dietary counselling
- Analysis and diagnostics of child development
- Paediatric diagnosis
- Clinical psychology / health psychology
- Physiotherapy, individualized mealtime coaching
- Sensory Integration, tactile-stimulation eating therapy
- Castillo Morales Orofacial Therapy
- Drama based play therapy
In the child-friendly atmosphere of our EAT campus, we provide the optimal environment for your child to learn to eat. The entrance to the campus is easily accessible with wheelchairs, strollers, and carriages. In addition to the central feature of the campus, the play picnic room, in which all meals are eaten and food-related therapies take place, the clinic also offers several accessible individual therapy rooms to meet the needs of our therapists and families.
Do you have questions?
Ready to make a difference to your child's eating habits?
Book a free 20-minute evaluation to find and achieve the best next step in your child’s eating development.